BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded 7.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on August 22nd. BlackCoin has a market cap of $3.45 million and approximately $15,930.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, BlackCoin has traded 5.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One BlackCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0548 or 0.00000536 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, Livecoin, Trade By Trade and Tux Exchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00025145 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001575 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004898 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
BlackCoin Coin Profile
BlackCoin Coin Trading
BlackCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, CoinExchange, CoinEgg, LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Cryptopia, Tux Exchange, Bleutrade, Livecoin, Trade By Trade and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlackCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BlackCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.