Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 10th. During the last seven days, Dogecoin has traded down 6.2% against the US dollar. One Dogecoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0024 or 0.00000024 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including ZB.COM, Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and Koineks. Dogecoin has a total market capitalization of $296.53 million and $28.85 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $71.91 or 0.00701803 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00010335 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00023031 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0773 or 0.00000754 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000258 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0589 or 0.00000575 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0619 or 0.00000605 BTC.
Buying and Selling Dogecoin
Dogecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC Trade UA, Tidex, Indodax, ZB.COM, Bittylicious, Fatbtc, CoinEx, BiteBTC, C-Patex, SouthXchange, Graviex, Cryptopia, Cryptomate, Instant Bitex, Novaexchange, Gate.io, Coinsquare, Bits Blockchain, BtcTrade.im, and Robinhood, Bit-Z, Bleutrade, YoBit, Crex24, BX Thailand, BitFlip, Bittrex, Sistemkoin, Cryptohub, BCEX, Kraken, Coinbe, Livecoin, Stocks.Exchange, cfinex, Exmo, Poloniex, C-CEX, FreiExchange, Tux Exchange, HitBTC, LiteBit.eu, Koineks, OpenLedger DEX, CoinFalcon, Coindeal, Exrates, Tripe Dice Exchange, Ovis, Bitsane, Mercatox, Upbit, QBTC, CoinEgg, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi and Bitbns. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dogecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dogecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dogecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.