BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded up 1.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 23rd. One BlackCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0544 or 0.00000526 BTC on exchanges including Bittylicious, CoinEgg, CoinExchange and Bleutrade. Over the last week, BlackCoin has traded up 0% against the dollar. BlackCoin has a total market cap of $3.43 million and approximately $12,485.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00024917 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001402 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000253 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00005226 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 33.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Buying and Selling BlackCoin
BlackCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, Bleutrade, Trade By Trade, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, Bittylicious, Livecoin, Tux Exchange, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlackCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BlackCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.