Footy Cash (CURRENCY:XFT) traded up 14.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 25th. During the last week, Footy Cash has traded down 5.8% against the U.S. dollar. Footy Cash has a market capitalization of $1.85 million and $422.00 worth of Footy Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Footy Cash coin can now be bought for about $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded 18.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000100 BTC.
Footy Cash Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on September 20th, 2017. Footy Cash’s total supply is 4,602,101 coins. Footy Cash’s official Twitter account is @Footy_Cash. The Reddit community for Footy Cash is /r/footycash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Footy Cash’s official website is www.fantasycash.io.
Footy Cash Coin Trading
Footy Cash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Footy Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Footy Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Footy Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Footy Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Footy Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.