Ontology (CURRENCY:ONT) traded down 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on September 7th. In the last week, Ontology has traded down 0.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Ontology coin can currently be purchased for about $0.71 or 0.00006797 BTC on major exchanges including Indodax, Bibox, Upbit and Gate.io. Ontology has a total market capitalization of $376.29 million and approximately $49.37 million worth of Ontology was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00010048 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0548 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002749 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001536 BTC.
- Force Protocol (FOR) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000306 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0494 or 0.00000469 BTC.
Ontology Coin Profile
Ontology Coin Trading
Ontology can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Bitbns, Hotbit, HitBTC, Bibox, Upbit, Koinex, BitMart, Binance, BCEX, Huobi, OKEx, Indodax and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ontology directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ontology should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ontology using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ontology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ontology and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.