Dinastycoin (CURRENCY:DCY) traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on September 11th. Over the last seven days, Dinastycoin has traded down 5.1% against the US dollar. One Dinastycoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and BTC-Alpha. Dinastycoin has a market cap of $191,591.00 and $5.00 worth of Dinastycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dero (DERO) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00005365 BTC.
- Fantomcoin (FCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- Masari (MSR) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0477 or 0.00000473 BTC.
- Dashcoin (DSH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000146 BTC.
Dinastycoin Coin Profile
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 30th, 2017. Dinastycoin’s total supply is 1,892,416,225 coins. Dinastycoin’s official Twitter account is @dinastycoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Dinastycoin is www.dinastycoin.com.
Dinastycoin Coin Trading
Dinastycoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dinastycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dinastycoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dinastycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dinastycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dinastycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.