E-Dinar Coin (CURRENCY:EDR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on September 10th. One E-Dinar Coin coin can now be bought for $0.0082 or 0.00000200 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Exrates, YoBit and LocalTrade. E-Dinar Coin has a total market cap of $7.29 million and $729,352.00 worth of E-Dinar Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, E-Dinar Coin has traded 17.6% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- GanjaCoin (MRJA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- AC3 (AC3) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Mao Zedong (MAO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0722 or 0.00000715 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded 35.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0956 or 0.00000944 BTC.
- Bitz (BITZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0911 or 0.00001396 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
E-Dinar Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. E-Dinar Coin’s total supply is 1,011,211,988 coins and its circulating supply is 886,211,988 coins. The official website for E-Dinar Coin is edinarcoin.com. E-Dinar Coin’s official Twitter account is @EDinarWorldwide and its Facebook page is accessible here.
E-Dinar Coin Coin Trading
E-Dinar Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LocalTrade, YoBit, Exrates and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as E-Dinar Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire E-Dinar Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase E-Dinar Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for E-Dinar Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for E-Dinar Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.