EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded down 1.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 11th. During the last week, EOS has traded up 11.5% against the US dollar. One EOS coin can currently be purchased for approximately $3.71 or 0.00036565 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, BitFlip, Gate.io and WazirX. EOS has a market capitalization of $3.45 billion and $1.94 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ark (ARK) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002136 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000999 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 20.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
EOS Coin Trading
EOS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: QBTC, Neraex, TOPBTC, Bit-Z, Cryptopia, Koinex, BigONE, Bitbns, Tidebit, WazirX, Exrates, Hotbit, Livecoin, CoinBene, IDCM, Kraken, DragonEX, BCEX, Exmo, OKEx, EXX, Coindeal, Bilaxy, GOPAX, Bibox, RightBTC, CoinEx, LBank, Coinrail, Zebpay, OpenLedger DEX, Rfinex, Coinsuper, Poloniex, ChaoEX, C2CX, Binance, Instant Bitex, COSS, Cryptomate, Coinbe, CoinExchange, Gate.io, ABCC, Ovis, DOBI trade, Bithumb, HitBTC, Cobinhood, Kucoin, Tidex, DigiFinex, OEX, IDAX, OTCBTC, Mercatox, CPDAX, Kuna, Upbit, BitFlip, YoBit, Vebitcoin, Huobi, Bitfinex, Fatbtc, ZB.COM, Liqui, BtcTrade.im, CoinTiger, BitMart and Coinone. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.