Ether-1 (CURRENCY:ETHO) traded down 11.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on September 11th. One Ether-1 coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0070 or 0.00000070 BTC on major exchanges including STEX, Graviex and Mercatox. During the last seven days, Ether-1 has traded up 8.1% against the US dollar. Ether-1 has a total market capitalization of $246,719.00 and approximately $29,824.00 worth of Ether-1 was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003363 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.54 or 0.00323344 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.09 or 0.00050624 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009912 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00007215 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001183 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000081 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 11th, 2018. Ether-1’s total supply is 35,001,255 coins. Ether-1’s official Twitter account is @Ether1Official. The Reddit community for Ether-1 is /r/etho1 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Ether-1 is ether1.org.
Buying and Selling Ether-1
Ether-1 can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, STEX and Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether-1 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ether-1 should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ether-1 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ether-1 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether-1 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.