Quanta Utility Token (CURRENCY:QNTU) traded 4.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 11th. Quanta Utility Token has a market capitalization of $2.87 million and $837.00 worth of Quanta Utility Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Quanta Utility Token has traded down 14.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Quanta Utility Token token can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Bit-Z and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00041218 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $466.33 or 0.04582925 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0380 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001126 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000112 BTC.
Quanta Utility Token Profile
Quanta Utility Token Token Trading
Quanta Utility Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Cryptopia and Bit-Z. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quanta Utility Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quanta Utility Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quanta Utility Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quanta Utility Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quanta Utility Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.