Aion (CURRENCY:AION) traded down 2.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on September 11th. One Aion token can now be bought for approximately $0.0737 or 0.00000724 BTC on popular exchanges including RightBTC, Kucoin, Koinex and Kyber Network. In the last seven days, Aion has traded up 0.6% against the US dollar. Aion has a total market cap of $25.43 million and $1.71 million worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002518 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009892 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.94 or 0.00205863 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $120.50 or 0.01184443 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0600 or 0.00000589 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.84 or 0.00086867 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00017060 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded up 37.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00022654 BTC.
Aion Token Trading
Aion can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, Binance, BitForex, Ethfinex, LATOKEN, RightBTC, Bilaxy, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), DragonEX, Liqui, Bancor Network, Koinex, Kucoin, Radar Relay and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aion should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.