ETHLend (CURRENCY:LEND) traded down 3.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on September 11th. ETHLend has a market capitalization of $5.10 million and $158,164.00 worth of ETHLend was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, ETHLend has traded 7.2% lower against the US dollar. One ETHLend token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0045 or 0.00000047 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Bibox, IDEX and Gate.io.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002516 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009846 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.99 or 0.00205902 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $119.25 or 0.01169951 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0597 or 0.00000585 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.92 or 0.00087484 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00017045 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00022317 BTC.
ETHLend Token Profile
Buying and Selling ETHLend
ETHLend can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC, BiteBTC, Gate.io, IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Bibox, Kucoin, Kyber Network, Binance, OKEx and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ETHLend directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ETHLend should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ETHLend using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ETHLend Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ETHLend and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.