Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 16th. In the last week, Electroneum has traded 10.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Electroneum has a market cap of $37.97 million and approximately $151,981.00 worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Electroneum coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0039 or 0.00000038 BTC on exchanges including TradeOgre, Cryptohub, Cryptomate and CoinBene.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000012 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 3rd, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 9,814,059,055 coins. The official message board for Electroneum is electroneum.com/blog. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Electroneum is electroneum.com.
Electroneum Coin Trading
Electroneum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, Kucoin, Cryptomate, Cryptopia, CoinBene, TradeOgre, Bitbns and Cryptohub. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electroneum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Electroneum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.