TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded up 0.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on September 16th. One TRON coin can now be purchased for $0.0156 or 0.00000153 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, IDCM, OEX and Tokenomy. During the last week, TRON has traded down 1.1% against the US dollar. TRON has a total market capitalization of $1.04 billion and $508.89 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002550 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009869 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.23 or 0.00198454 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $121.91 or 0.01195667 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0588 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.00 or 0.00088307 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00015333 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded up 82.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00021507 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
TRON Coin Profile
Buying and Selling TRON
TRON can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, CoinBene, HitBTC, DigiFinex, Indodax, Stocks.Exchange, Koinex, Bitbns, DDEX, Rfinex, Bittrex, Tidex, CoinEgg, Bit-Z, Coinrail, BitForex, CoinExchange, DragonEX, Cryptomate, Gate.io, IDCM, OKEx, Liquid, Sistemkoin, IDAX, Ovis, Exrates, Kryptono, Braziliex, Mercatox, CoinTiger, RightBTC, Allcoin, Exmo, BitFlip, OEX, Upbit, Zebpay, Fatbtc, LBank, Bithumb, OTCBTC, Cobinhood, LATOKEN, Tokenomy, Coinnest, BTC-Alpha, ChaoEX, Kucoin, Huobi, LiteBit.eu, CoinEx, Coindeal, Bitfinex, WazirX, Hotbit, Cryptopia, OpenLedger DEX, Binance, Bibox, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), YoBit, CoinFalcon, Livecoin, Neraex and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TRON should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.