AdCoin (CURRENCY:ACC) traded 14% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 16th. In the last week, AdCoin has traded down 2.7% against the U.S. dollar. One AdCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0021 or 0.00000020 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Crex24 and CoinExchange. AdCoin has a market cap of $33,222.00 and approximately $21.00 worth of AdCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 31.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 18th, 2017. AdCoin’s total supply is 32,692,710 coins and its circulating supply is 16,201,060 coins. AdCoin’s official website is www.getadcoin.com. AdCoin’s official Twitter account is @theadcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
AdCoin Coin Trading
AdCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AdCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AdCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AdCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.