BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded 2.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 16th. BlackCoin has a market cap of $4.44 million and $21,234.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, BlackCoin has traded down 3.4% against the US dollar. One BlackCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0704 or 0.00000686 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Tux Exchange, Bittrex, CoinEgg and Trade By Trade.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00019878 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0798 or 0.00000777 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004007 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
BlackCoin Coin Trading
BlackCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, CoinEgg, Bittrex, Livecoin, Cryptopia, Tux Exchange, Trade By Trade, Bittylicious, LiteBit.eu, Upbit and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlackCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BlackCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.