StableUSD (CURRENCY:USDS) traded down 0.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on September 16th. During the last week, StableUSD has traded up 0.2% against the dollar. One StableUSD token can now be bought for $1.00 or 0.00009744 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Binance. StableUSD has a market cap of $3.73 million and approximately $417,491.00 worth of StableUSD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002552 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009780 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $20.37 or 0.00198837 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $122.07 or 0.01191537 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0586 or 0.00000572 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.15 or 0.00089308 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00015416 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00020160 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for StableUSD is www.stably.io. The official message board for StableUSD is medium.com/stably-blog.
StableUSD Token Trading
StableUSD can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as StableUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire StableUSD should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy StableUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for StableUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StableUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.