0x (CURRENCY:ZRX) traded up 12.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on September 18th. 0x has a total market capitalization of $116.56 million and $17.51 million worth of 0x was traded on exchanges in the last day. One 0x token can currently be bought for approximately $0.19 or 0.00001898 BTC on exchanges including FCoin, Bithumb, Fatbtc and Zebpay. Over the last week, 0x has traded 22.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003060 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009830 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $22.14 or 0.00216577 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $127.52 or 0.01247174 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 21% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0754 or 0.00000737 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.08 or 0.00098541 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00017364 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00020460 BTC.
Buying and Selling 0x
0x can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart, Crex24, Kucoin, HitBTC, DDEX, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, AirSwap, Upbit, Bilaxy, Gate.io, Poloniex, BitBay, FCoin, Zebpay, Bithumb, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), ZB.COM, Koinex, Vebitcoin, Livecoin, Tokenomy, Liqui, Bitbns, Bittrex, IDEX, OTCBTC, Huobi, Mercatox, Ethfinex, ABCC, Cobinhood, Fatbtc, Coinone, GOPAX, CoinTiger, OKEx, Binance, Iquant, DigiFinex, WazirX, Hotbit, Gatecoin, Independent Reserve, C2CX and Radar Relay. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as 0x directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade 0x should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy 0x using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.