BitBall (CURRENCY:BTB) traded 68.6% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 17th. BitBall has a market capitalization of $470,547.00 and approximately $721.00 worth of BitBall was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitBall token can currently be bought for $0.0059 or 0.00000058 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Instant Bitex and BiteBTC. In the last seven days, BitBall has traded down 9.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- FLO (FLO) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0384 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0840 or 0.00000821 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded 21.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000271 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 13th, 2013. BitBall’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 79,539,984 tokens. The official message board for BitBall is medium.com/@bitballerc20. The official website for BitBall is www.bitball-btb.com. BitBall’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling BitBall
BitBall can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Instant Bitex and BiteBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBall directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBall should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitBall using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBall Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBall and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.