Ultimate Secure Cash (CURRENCY:USC) traded down 4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on September 17th. One Ultimate Secure Cash coin can now be purchased for about $0.0151 or 0.00000148 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin and YoBit. Ultimate Secure Cash has a market cap of $156,599.00 and $231.00 worth of Ultimate Secure Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Ultimate Secure Cash has traded 109.5% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
About Ultimate Secure Cash
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 9th, 2017. Ultimate Secure Cash’s total supply is 38,602,656 coins and its circulating supply is 10,343,113 coins. The official website for Ultimate Secure Cash is ultimatesecurecash.info. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official Twitter account is @USC_Care.
Buying and Selling Ultimate Secure Cash
Ultimate Secure Cash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultimate Secure Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ultimate Secure Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ultimate Secure Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ultimate Secure Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultimate Secure Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.