Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded 6.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on September 19th. One Ethereum Classic coin can currently be bought for $6.07 or 0.00061196 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEx, CoinTiger, Koineks and Huobi. Ethereum Classic has a total market cap of $689.86 million and $599.16 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Ethereum Classic has traded 3.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $210.65 or 0.02121782 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000315 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded down 30.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Ethereum Classic Profile
Buying and Selling Ethereum Classic
Ethereum Classic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Kucoin, BitForex, Huobi, Gatehub, BTC Markets, Cryptopia, CPDAX, Koineks, HitBTC, LiteBit.eu, Coinbase Pro, BTC-Alpha, Exrates, BTC Trade UA, Indodax, Poloniex, Bitbns, Bibox, Bithumb, Coinut, Coinone, Bittrex, CoinEx, Crex24, Upbit, Korbit, QBTC, CoinTiger, LBank, Stocks.Exchange, CoinBene, Coinhub, Coinroom, Coinnest, Binance, ZB.COM, ABCC, CoinEgg, ChaoEX, Bitfinex, YoBit, C2CX, OKEx, Instant Bitex, OKCoin International, Bit-Z, Exmo, EXX, Gate.io, FCoin, Kraken, Ovis, Bitsane, Cryptomate, C-CEX, Liquid, BtcTrade.im, BCEX, Coinsuper, BigONE, RightBTC and HBUS. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Classic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethereum Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.