Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded down 6.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on September 19th. Verge has a market cap of $71.66 million and approximately $2.12 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Verge coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0045 or 0.00000045 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Trade Satoshi, HitBTC and TradeOgre. Over the last seven days, Verge has traded 4.6% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $74.67 or 0.00752447 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00011042 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0822 or 0.00000829 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00010956 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0330 or 0.00000332 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0584 or 0.00000589 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0605 or 0.00000610 BTC.
Verge Coin Trading
Verge can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, LiteBit.eu, Upbit, BiteBTC, TradeOgre, Coindeal, Sistemkoin, Huobi, Gate.io, Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, HitBTC, Graviex, Bittrex, YoBit, Binance, Bitfinex, Stocks.Exchange, SouthXchange, Bitbns, CoinExchange and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Verge should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Verge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.