Waltonchain (CURRENCY:WTC) traded 5.4% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 19th. Waltonchain has a total market capitalization of $41.55 million and approximately $4.10 million worth of Waltonchain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Waltonchain token can currently be purchased for about $0.98 or 0.00009739 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Cobinhood, HitBTC and OKEx. In the last week, Waltonchain has traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $220.58 or 0.02193490 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.16 or 0.00061234 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009964 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00008445 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000318 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Master Contract Token (MCT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000027 BTC.
Buying and Selling Waltonchain
Waltonchain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Huobi, Bithumb, Binance, LATOKEN, HitBTC, Cobinhood, Kucoin, Coinnest, Allbit, DragonEX and COSS. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waltonchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waltonchain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Waltonchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waltonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waltonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.