Denarius (CURRENCY:D) traded down 0.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on September 20th. Denarius has a market cap of $494,644.00 and $699.00 worth of Denarius was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Denarius has traded down 7.6% against the dollar. One Denarius coin can now be bought for about $0.0785 or 0.00000774 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, Stocks.Exchange, TradeOgre and Cryptohub.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electra (ECA) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded up 17% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded 22.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Denarius Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Denarius
Denarius can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, TradeOgre and Cryptohub. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Denarius directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Denarius should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Denarius using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Denarius Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Denarius and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.