EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on September 20th. EOS has a total market cap of $3.63 billion and $1.74 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EOS coin can now be bought for $3.90 or 0.00038250 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Liqui, CoinTiger and Neraex. During the last week, EOS has traded up 5.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002221 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001203 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 16.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 26.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, BitMart, ABCC, LBank, BtcTrade.im, Upbit, Kuna, CoinExchange, COSS, YoBit, OEX, IDCM, DOBI trade, Coinone, EXX, BitFlip, Zebpay, Bilaxy, Vebitcoin, Gate.io, CoinTiger, Tidex, CoinEx, ChaoEX, OTCBTC, BigONE, Cobinhood, Exmo, Liqui, Exrates, GOPAX, DigiFinex, Coindeal, C2CX, Bibox, RightBTC, Rfinex, Bithumb, Cryptomate, Coinbe, CoinBene, Kucoin, Neraex, QBTC, Ovis, OpenLedger DEX, Cryptopia, Huobi, Bitfinex, Tidebit, HitBTC, Fatbtc, Bitbns, Instant Bitex, WazirX, Mercatox, TOPBTC, Coinsuper, Livecoin, BCEX, Binance, Coinrail, Koinex, IDAX, Kraken, OKEx, Bit-Z, CPDAX, ZB.COM, Poloniex and DragonEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.