PotCoin (CURRENCY:POT) traded 0.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on September 21st. In the last seven days, PotCoin has traded 5.4% higher against the US dollar. PotCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.67 million and approximately $1,344.00 worth of PotCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PotCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0075 or 0.00000075 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Poloniex, CoinExchange and Bleutrade.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10,024.63 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $215.80 or 0.02155243 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $312.63 or 0.03122377 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $73.46 or 0.00733644 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $72.82 or 0.00727300 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00010816 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.14 or 0.00061347 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $47.84 or 0.00477776 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00009049 BTC.
PotCoin Coin Trading
PotCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Trade By Trade, CoinExchange, Bleutrade, Bittrex, Tux Exchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PotCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PotCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PotCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PotCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PotCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.