Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded 1.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 22nd. Binance Coin has a total market capitalization of $3.15 billion and approximately $151.28 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Binance Coin token can currently be purchased for about $20.25 or 0.00202376 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, IDEX, Bancor Network and AirSwap. Over the last week, Binance Coin has traded 2.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002754 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010034 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $119.04 or 0.01189956 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0671 or 0.00000671 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00089849 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00018095 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00020482 BTC.
Binance Coin Profile
Binance Coin Token Trading
Binance Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Bancor Network, DDEX, Gate.io, LBank, HitBTC, AirSwap, Trade Satoshi, IDEX, FCoin, Exrates and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Binance Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Binance Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.