Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded down 3.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 22nd. One Cardano coin can now be bought for $0.0484 or 0.00000483 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinFalcon, Bittrex, Bitbns and Coinnest. Over the last seven days, Cardano has traded 2.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Cardano has a market capitalization of $1.25 billion and $83.08 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00007809 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00020563 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00010561 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $209.57 or 0.02093217 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0332 or 0.00000332 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0636 or 0.00000635 BTC.
- WINk (WIN) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00016738 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002496 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004097 BTC.
Cardano Coin Trading
Cardano can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinbe, Cryptomate, Indodax, OKEx, ZB.COM, Cryptohub, Gate.io, Bitbns, Coinnest, HitBTC, Upbit, DragonEX, Binance, Bithumb, LiteBit.eu, ABCC, Bittrex, Exmo, CoinFalcon, Huobi, OTCBTC, Altcoin Trader and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cardano should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cardano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.