IOST (CURRENCY:IOST) traded down 4.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on September 23rd. IOST has a total market capitalization of $76.52 million and $16.27 million worth of IOST was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, IOST has traded down 7.4% against the U.S. dollar. One IOST token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0064 or 0.00000065 BTC on exchanges including BitMax, Bitrue, GOPAX and Cobinhood.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00039399 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $523.74 or 0.05314218 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0385 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0304 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000271 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001040 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00026904 BTC.
IOST Token Trading
IOST can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: WazirX, OTCBTC, Koinex, BitMax, ABCC, Ethfinex, Vebitcoin, BigONE, Hotbit, BitMart, Livecoin, GBX Digital Asset Exchange, Kyber Network, CoinBene, Upbit, HitBTC, IDEX, Huobi, Coineal, CoinZest, Bitkub, GOPAX, Cobinhood, IDAX, DragonEX, Bithumb, Kucoin, OKEx, DDEX, Bitrue, Zebpay, DigiFinex and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOST directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IOST should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy IOST using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IOST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.