PayCoin (CURRENCY:XPY) traded up 148.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. Over the last week, PayCoin has traded 31.5% higher against the US dollar. PayCoin has a market cap of $32,669.00 and approximately $98.00 worth of PayCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PayCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0027 or 0.00000027 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BX Thailand and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded 16.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- BUZZCoin (BUZZ) traded down 46.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SixEleven (611) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003988 BTC.
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 12th, 2014. PayCoin’s total supply is 11,995,342 coins. PayCoin’s official website is www.paycoin.com. PayCoin’s official message board is www.talkxpy.com. PayCoin’s official Twitter account is @teampaycoin.
PayCoin Coin Trading
PayCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and BX Thailand. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PayCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PayCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PayCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PayCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PayCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.