Digitalcoin (CURRENCY:DGC) traded 8.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on October 3rd. One Digitalcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Digitalcoin has a market cap of $58,312.00 and approximately $25.00 worth of Digitalcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Digitalcoin has traded 16.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001921 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Argentum (ARG) traded 31.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded 80.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 18th, 2013. Digitalcoin’s total supply is 33,670,953 coins. The official website for Digitalcoin is digitalcoin.co. The Reddit community for Digitalcoin is /r/digitalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Digitalcoin’s official Twitter account is @DigitalcoinDGC and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Digitalcoin Coin Trading
Digitalcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digitalcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digitalcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Digitalcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digitalcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digitalcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.