Wrapped Bitcoin (CURRENCY:WBTC) traded 1.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on October 3rd. Wrapped Bitcoin has a market capitalization of $4.63 million and approximately $83,643.00 worth of Wrapped Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Wrapped Bitcoin token can now be purchased for about $8,103.03 or 0.99337930 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kyber Network and IDEX. During the last week, Wrapped Bitcoin has traded 2% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00031072 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.81 or 0.00071220 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001806 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.82 or 0.00131050 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 40.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00000848 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004230 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 379.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002202 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0490 or 0.00000601 BTC.
Wrapped Bitcoin Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Wrapped Bitcoin Token Trading
Wrapped Bitcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Kyber Network. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wrapped Bitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wrapped Bitcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Wrapped Bitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wrapped Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wrapped Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.