Crypto.com Coin (CURRENCY:CRO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on October 8th. In the last week, Crypto.com Coin has traded 0.6% higher against the dollar. Crypto.com Coin has a market cap of $364.97 million and $7.69 million worth of Crypto.com Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Crypto.com Coin token can currently be purchased for $0.0348 or 0.00000426 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bithumb Global, CPDAX, Bittrex and IDEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.20 or 0.00039164 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007046 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $454.31 or 0.05560492 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0939 or 0.00001149 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000256 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00016673 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000163 BTC.
Crypto.com Coin Token Profile
Crypto.com Coin Token Trading
Crypto.com Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi Korea, CPDAX, GOPAX, HitBTC, Fatbtc, Bithumb Global, DigiFinex, ABCC, BigONE, Indodax, KuCoin, Upbit, OceanEx, Dcoin, BiteBTC, Bithumb, CoinTiger, Bittrex, OKEx, DDEX, Bibox, IDEX and Huobi Global. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto.com Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crypto.com Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crypto.com Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto.com Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto.com Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.