CREDIT (CURRENCY:CREDIT) traded 6.1% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on October 10th. CREDIT has a market capitalization of $154,465.00 and $28,420.00 worth of CREDIT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CREDIT coin can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including BitForex and Cat.Ex. During the last seven days, CREDIT has traded 5.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- FLO (FLO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0480 or 0.00000560 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 20.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001205 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0537 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- BitBall (BTB) traded up 66.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000050 BTC.
hashing algorithm. CREDIT’s total supply is 30,825,710,000 coins and its circulating supply is 16,231,644,595 coins. CREDIT’s official website is terra-credit.com. CREDIT’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
CREDIT Coin Trading
CREDIT can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex and Cat.Ex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CREDIT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CREDIT should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CREDIT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CREDIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CREDIT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.