CyberMiles (CURRENCY:CMT) traded down 2.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on October 10th. In the last seven days, CyberMiles has traded down 2% against the dollar. One CyberMiles token can now be bought for about $0.0176 or 0.00000205 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Koinex, LBank, Cobinhood and Bibox. CyberMiles has a market cap of $14.09 million and approximately $3.21 million worth of CyberMiles was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $57.90 or 0.00675424 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011748 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00033484 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Vulcano [OLD] (VULC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded up 24.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.74 or 0.00090236 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0596 or 0.00000695 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00012947 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
CyberMiles Token Profile
Buying and Selling CyberMiles
CyberMiles can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Koinex, Bibox, Tokenomy, IDEX, LBank, Zebpay, IDCM, Bithumb, Huobi, Cobinhood, CoinBene, Binance, DragonEX, BCEX and OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberMiles directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CyberMiles should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CyberMiles using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CyberMiles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberMiles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.