Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded down 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on October 10th. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a total market capitalization of $8.88 million and $389,587.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can currently be bought for $0.13 or 0.00001495 BTC on exchanges including Upbit, CoinExchange, Tidex and Liqui. During the last seven days, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded down 1.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000488 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007531 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00021076 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00010435 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004675 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $188.87 or 0.02203175 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0567 or 0.00000662 BTC.
- WINk (WIN) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002537 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Profile
Buying and Selling Quantum Resistant Ledger
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Bittrex, Tidex, CoinExchange and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum Resistant Ledger should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.