BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded up 70.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on October 10th. BitBay has a total market capitalization of $6.14 million and $172.00 worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, BitBay has traded 136.3% higher against the dollar. One BitBay coin can currently be bought for $0.0061 or 0.00000071 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00021132 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0656 or 0.00000769 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0636 or 0.00000745 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 27% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004301 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
BitBay Coin Trading
BitBay can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Upbit, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBay should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitBay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.