CROAT (CURRENCY:CROAT) traded down 7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on October 10th. One CROAT coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0023 or 0.00000027 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX and Stocks.Exchange. During the last week, CROAT has traded up 135.3% against the US dollar. CROAT has a market cap of $163,940.00 and $203.00 worth of CROAT was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 19th, 2017. CROAT’s total supply is 70,865,521 coins. CROAT’s official website is croat.cat. CROAT’s official Twitter account is @croatcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
CROAT Coin Trading
CROAT can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CROAT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CROAT should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CROAT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CROAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CROAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.