Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded down 2.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on October 11th. One Diamond coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.56 or 0.00006756 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge, Livecoin and Bittrex. During the last seven days, Diamond has traded down 9.6% against the US dollar. Diamond has a total market capitalization of $1.88 million and approximately $3,983.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded 22.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002422 BTC.
- Karma (KRM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000043 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Algorithm is ASIC resistant Grøstl. 4.38 million total coins. Block solving target time ~ 100 seconds. Low transaction fee at 0.001. Mean time per block under 60 seconds. Difficulty retargets at every block. Endless Hybrid Network Security. Transaction Message. Fast and secure transactions with 6 required confirmations. Provision for continuous promotion and development. Brand new code base with up to date security patches and significant performance improvements. “
Diamond Coin Trading
Diamond can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Livecoin and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Diamond should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Diamond using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.