StrongHands (CURRENCY:SHND) traded 4,545.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on October 12th. One StrongHands coin can now be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Coindeal, STEX and CryptoBridge. During the last week, StrongHands has traded up 4,621.7% against the U.S. dollar. StrongHands has a total market capitalization of $33.11 million and approximately $2.00 worth of StrongHands was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BUZZCoin (BUZZ) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 21.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
StrongHands Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 29th, 2015. StrongHands’ total supply is 16,080,116,083,983 coins and its circulating supply is 9,319,884,910,528 coins. StrongHands’ official website is www.stronghands.info. StrongHands’ official Twitter account is @SHNDcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for StrongHands is /r/stronghands and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
StrongHands Coin Trading
StrongHands can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, BiteBTC, Graviex, Coindeal and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as StrongHands directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire StrongHands should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase StrongHands using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for StrongHands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StrongHands and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.