WhiteCoin (CURRENCY:XWC) traded up 13.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. During the last week, WhiteCoin has traded 6.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One WhiteCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0165 or 0.00000199 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, ZB.COM, EXX and LBank. WhiteCoin has a market cap of $4.14 million and $65,066.00 worth of WhiteCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012011 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000050 BTC.
WhiteCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bootstrap: bootstrap.dat allows a new Whitecoin client (not synced) to rapidly import the initial blocks from a local file instead of slowly downloading blocks from random peers. This significantly reduces the time it takes to get a client synced with the current blockchain. WhiteOS: WhiteOS is a custom, optimized and hardened Ubuntu environment. It can be installed in any computer and it provides bulit in anonymity. POS starts after Block: 10000 “
Buying and Selling WhiteCoin
WhiteCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LBank, FreiExchange, EXX, ZB.COM and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as WhiteCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade WhiteCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy WhiteCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WhiteCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WhiteCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.