RevolutionVR (CURRENCY:RVR) traded 8% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on October 14th. Over the last week, RevolutionVR has traded down 7.6% against the dollar. One RevolutionVR coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0039 or 0.00000046 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Bittrex, Upbit and LiteBit.eu. RevolutionVR has a total market cap of $808,682.00 and $29,070.00 worth of RevolutionVR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.96 or 0.00680685 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00011718 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0576 or 0.00000688 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012514 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000308 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0616 or 0.00000735 BTC.
RevolutionVR Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Litecoin Core – Upgraded to the latest version with added extra security and two minutes verifications. Pre Mined Currency 210 – Million token are pre-mined, transactions utilize 0.1 voxel mining fee. Multiplatform Wallets – The tokens and wallets are operational today. PC Windows, Mac and Linux are supported. Verified By Experts – The Voxel passed industry experts verifications in terms of security and functionality before it was sent to the exchanges. Supported By Major Exchanges – The Voxel is techonologycally approved by major exchanges that will start trading the coin in Q2 2016. Free Online Wallet – Created and provided by Uphold. The Voxel online wallet is fully operational and it's the safest and easiest way to hold voxels. “
RevolutionVR Coin Trading
RevolutionVR can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Bittrex and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolutionVR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade RevolutionVR should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy RevolutionVR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RevolutionVR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolutionVR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.