All Sports (CURRENCY:SOC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on October 16th. All Sports has a total market cap of $6.71 million and $211,063.00 worth of All Sports was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One All Sports coin can now be bought for $0.0045 or 0.00000056 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $51.55, $7.50, $18.94 and $32.15. During the last week, All Sports has traded down 9.8% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00043383 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007429 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $488.05 or 0.06082170 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000413 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0904 or 0.00001126 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.60 or 0.00044815 BTC.
- BitForex Token (BF) traded up 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000055 BTC.
All Sports Coin Profile
Buying and Selling All Sports
All Sports can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $10.39, $7.50, $20.33, $18.94, $50.98, $51.55, $32.15, $24.68, $13.77, $33.94, $24.43 and $5.60. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as All Sports directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire All Sports should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy All Sports using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for All Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for All Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.