Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Viper Energy Partners (NASDAQ: VNOM):
- 10/9/2019 – Viper Energy Partners had its price target lowered by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from $34.00 to $32.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 10/2/2019 – Viper Energy Partners was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 9/25/2019 – Viper Energy Partners was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “b” rating to a “c+” rating.
- 9/25/2019 – Viper Energy Partners is now covered by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. They set a “buy” rating and a $35.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/21/2019 – Viper Energy Partners was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 9/19/2019 – Viper Energy Partners is now covered by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.. They set an “overweight” rating and a $34.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/17/2019 – Viper Energy Partners had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus.
- 9/17/2019 – Viper Energy Partners had its price target raised by analysts at TD Securities from $46.00 to $48.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/16/2019 – Viper Energy Partners had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Northland Securities. They now have a $35.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “We reiterate our Outperform rating and $35 PT, implying a 2020 yield of 7.4%. Overview: VNOM is acquiring 1,358 net royalty acres with 2Q19 production of 1,400 BOEPD for 5.2MM common units ($150MM transaction value) from Santa Elena Minerals (Private). The acreage has an average net revenue interest of 5.6% and is located primarily in two ranches in with FANG operating over 65% of the acreage. We note the seller will be subject to a 180-day lockup period.””
NASDAQ VNOM opened at $26.30 on Wednesday. Viper Energy Partners LP has a fifty-two week low of $22.76 and a fifty-two week high of $39.57. The stock has a market cap of $3.55 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 24.35 and a beta of 1.28. The business has a fifty day moving average of $28.62 and a 200-day moving average of $30.14. The company has a quick ratio of 17.70, a current ratio of 17.70 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.13.
Viper Energy Partners (NASDAQ:VNOM) last released its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, July 30th. The oil and gas producer reported $0.04 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.07 by ($0.03). Viper Energy Partners had a return on equity of 0.62% and a net margin of 13.18%. The company had revenue of $72.19 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $69.49 million. During the same period last year, the firm earned $1.35 earnings per share. The business’s revenue was down 4.1% compared to the same quarter last year. As a group, analysts anticipate that Viper Energy Partners LP will post 0.25 EPS for the current year.
Viper Energy Partners LP owns, acquires, and exploits oil and natural gas properties in North America. As of December 31, 2018, it had mineral interests in 14,841 net royalty acres in the Permian Basin and Eagle Ford Shale with estimated proved oil and natural gas reserves of 63,136 thousand barrels of crude oil equivalent.
See Also: Trading Strategy Examples and Plans
Receive News & Ratings for Viper Energy Partners LP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Viper Energy Partners LP and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.