Advanced Technology Coin (CURRENCY:ARC) traded 21.7% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 16th. In the last week, Advanced Technology Coin has traded down 24% against the dollar. Advanced Technology Coin has a total market capitalization of $65,392.00 and approximately $609.00 worth of Advanced Technology Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Advanced Technology Coin coin can now be bought for about $0.0025 or 0.00000031 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Livecoin and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007610 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
About Advanced Technology Coin
Buying and Selling Advanced Technology Coin
Advanced Technology Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Advanced Technology Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Advanced Technology Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Advanced Technology Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Advanced Technology Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Advanced Technology Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.