Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded down 3.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 16th. Binance Coin has a total market capitalization of $2.77 billion and $226.29 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Binance Coin token can currently be bought for approximately $17.80 or 0.00221750 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Exrates, HitBTC and Gate.io. Over the last week, Binance Coin has traded 0.4% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003534 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012542 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $87.32 or 0.01087809 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0623 or 0.00000776 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00029091 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.99 or 0.00087080 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00023183 BTC.
Binance Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Binance Coin
Binance Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Trade Satoshi, LBank, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX, Gate.io, AirSwap, Bancor Network, Exrates, HitBTC, FCoin and DDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Binance Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Binance Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.