Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded 3.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on October 17th. In the last seven days, Stellar has traded 3.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Stellar has a market cap of $1.29 billion and approximately $256.52 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Stellar coin can currently be bought for $0.0644 or 0.00000795 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Vebitcoin and RippleFox.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003723 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012405 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.52 or 0.00228698 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $88.95 or 0.01098578 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00029791 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.27 or 0.00089814 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00023013 BTC.
Buying and Selling Stellar
Stellar can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, OKEx, Gate.io, Bitfinex, RippleFox, Bitbns, Kucoin, Exrates, Binance, OTCBTC, GOPAX, Huobi, C2CX, Kraken, Indodax, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Upbit, Cryptomate, CryptoMarket, Exmo, ZB.COM, Koineks, Kryptono, Sistemkoin, Stellarport, Koinex, Vebitcoin, Stronghold, BCEX, Kuna, Liquid, CoinEgg, ABCC, Ovis, CEX.IO, BitMart, HitBTC and Poloniex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stellar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Stellar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.