TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded up 1.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on October 17th. In the last seven days, TRON has traded down 6.1% against the US dollar. TRON has a total market cap of $1.03 billion and approximately $645.01 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TRON coin can now be purchased for about $0.0154 or 0.00000191 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DragonEX, OKEx, Bit-Z and WazirX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003727 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012412 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $18.51 or 0.00228516 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $88.96 or 0.01098792 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0645 or 0.00000797 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00029818 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.27 or 0.00089770 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00023004 BTC.
TRON Coin Trading
TRON can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Tidex, OTCBTC, DDEX, CoinEgg, WazirX, Bit-Z, Kucoin, CoinFalcon, Coinrail, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), CoinExchange, Bittrex, Hotbit, YoBit, LBank, Ovis, Trade Satoshi, RightBTC, Cryptopia, Upbit, CoinEx, Tokenomy, HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange, Braziliex, Liquid, IDAX, Livecoin, CoinBene, Coindeal, CoinTiger, Kryptono, Exrates, Mercatox, Bibox, Koinex, Bitfinex, BTC-Alpha, Cryptomate, OpenLedger DEX, Exmo, Sistemkoin, Neraex, Indodax, Bitbns, IDCM, BitFlip, OEX, OKEx, DragonEX, Fatbtc, Bithumb, LATOKEN, Liqui, Binance, DigiFinex, Gate.io, Coinnest, ChaoEX, LiteBit.eu, Zebpay, Rfinex, Allcoin, BitForex and Cobinhood. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TRON should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TRON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.