Zilliqa (CURRENCY:ZIL) traded 4.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on October 17th. Zilliqa has a total market capitalization of $47.03 million and $5.38 million worth of Zilliqa was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Zilliqa has traded 15.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Zilliqa token can now be bought for approximately $0.0054 or 0.00000067 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitbns, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), WazirX and HitBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003703 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012438 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18.50 or 0.00228893 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $89.01 or 0.01101466 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0642 or 0.00000794 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00030637 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.10 or 0.00087879 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Buying and Selling Zilliqa
Zilliqa can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, DEx.top, OOOBTC, Hotbit, Kucoin, BiteBTC, Upbit, Zebpay, GOPAX, FCoin, BitMart, AirSwap, Koinex, Binance, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), DDEX, OTCBTC, Huobi, BitForex, Kyber Network, Korbit, DragonEX, WazirX, Gate.io, UEX, Bithumb, IDEX, Radar Relay, Tokenomy, Bitbns, Coinhub, HitBTC, OKEx and Coinone. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilliqa directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zilliqa should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zilliqa using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zilliqa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilliqa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.