Bytom (CURRENCY:BTM) traded up 1.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on October 17th. One Bytom coin can currently be bought for $0.0569 or 0.00000701 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EXX, BitMart, Cryptopia and HitBTC. Over the last week, Bytom has traded 4.4% lower against the US dollar. Bytom has a market cap of $57.00 million and $4.25 million worth of Bytom was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.65 or 0.00673749 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012578 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00013166 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0609 or 0.00000751 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0466 or 0.00000575 BTC.
Bytom Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Bytom
Bytom can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OTCBTC, CoinEgg, HitBTC, RightBTC, Huobi, FCoin, ZB.COM, OKEx, Neraex, BitMart, CoinEx, EXX, LBank, CoinTiger, Bibox, Kucoin, BigONE, Cryptopia and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bytom should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bytom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bytom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.